Why FATExDAO might save your day
Updated 5.12.22 based on current values
- PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AT THE END -
FATExDEX shall soon be no more and FATExFi on MATIC will deploy. But we would never leave Harmony One without ensuring all holders of FATE get the best token swap/redeploy/migration options possible.
On a day where your concept of secure, stable, and real prices seems unsure and literally reset.
When you crash and fall, a winner gets up and finds a solution. We found 2.
It’s ironic that:
- FATExDAO was built to fix the issue that Terra demonstrated.
- We can offer our members from Harmony One an UPWARD “reset”
Option 1 is Automatic
If you purchased 10M FATE at the current value the result would be:
● The amount of FATE you will receive on MATIC will be based on the percent of FATE issued on Harmony that you currently hold (unlocked) and will receive (locked rewards remaining) that is connected to a wallet address (it can be “active” in an LP or xFATE) versus the entire amount of FATE held by members who were not a part of the Harmony pre-sale/mainnet.
● This amount will be distributed, at minimum weekly, and at maximum by block rate, over a year: 365 days, corresponding to the end of the first epoch of FATExFi and the start of the new locked rewards release (members who have earned FATE on MATIC) and starting 2 weeks (by block rate) after the MATIC FATExFi launch.
● This amount will be distributed, at minimum weekly, and at maximum by block rate, over a year: 365 days, corresponding to the end of the first epoch of FATExFi and the start of new locked rewards release (members who have earned FATE on MATIC) and starting 2 weeks (by block rate) after the MATIC FATExFi launch.
The supply allocation has a fixed, minimum, 50% value increase expectation that is constant, or it will revert to the original. We raise it — join our TG or Discord, grab some FATE and make it happen.
The allocation 72,727,272.7 is based on FATE price with a minimum of weekly “checks” to ensure that the amount each holder receives will always be +50% more in value if it is less than 50% more of the value upon closure of FATE Harmony rewards, or the number of tokens distributed will equal the number of tokens you had on Harmony.
The allocation will be proportionally reduced by the number of tokens used in the second option.
You will always be able to release your pre-MATIC FATE for 50% more than the value you had when the rewards end.
Out of the 160M FATE approved for this, there are approximately 70M still available to use. APPLY HERE.
None of the information communicated should be taken as financial advice. You must be responsible, do research and make your own decisions regarding participation as a DAO member. The messages and/or written content contains proprietary information — and are covered by trademark and copyright, with patents pending.
NOTHING SAID SHOULD BE TAKEN AS INVESTMENT OR FINANCIAL ADVICE.