FATExDAO — Important Update
2.2.22 — please read….
please note the disclaimer at the end of this message.
The FATExDAO Update (v2 is underway again!):
- Weekly locked rewards have been disbursed.
- Please note the price of PAXG.
- Note there is a live proposal for the archival of the unused LPs — to streamline the UI and further focus on what FATExDAO is (not a dex ;)
- We have finally started working with a talented full-stack blockchain developer that has met most of the standards we maintain for our tech. infrastructure build requirements — Philip Acho: click on his name to see his LinkedIn profile — he will be officially onboarded as a core-team member after satisfactory completion of the long-awaited v2 update. Let’s wish him luck!
- Philip has started work on completing the smart contract(s) for v2 and we will provide updates when we are confident of the deployment date.
- v2 will involve a “migration event” and the web3 DApp that results will be called FATExFi.
- Professional marketing will commence around v2 deployment.
More details will be provided on the above and below.
We have a new, exciting strategy that we will announce after/near the deployment. For those in the Telegram group — you are aware that we will most likely be moving to MATIC — however, for the dedicated 300, we have plans that will make most of you very…. happy (?)— before and after that were to transpire.
Please read the disclaimer — nothing stated should or can be taken as professional financial advice… If we accomplish the near-term plans you will be happy to have FATE. But, please d.y.o.r. always and make your own decision.
All DAO decisions are decided and discussed as a DAO — the most logical course of action is the one we take.
When it is time to discuss the “strategy” and the details of v2 (i.e. the fee structure) — these will be proposed. Please participate in the snapshot voting — your vote does count even if you think it your “bag” is too small — demonstrating your opinion is very helpful.