FATExDAO: Epoch 1 — Updates: timing/locked rewards et. al.
State of the DAO (1a) 12/10/2021
It is very important to read the page in the DAO docs found here:
- Epoch 1 ends in approximately 27 hours — please use this link: (note: does not update live) — regarding the timing w/ Harmony latency taken into account.
v2 has been delayed:
- Please ignore all v2 sections in the docs for now they will be updated or removed at the earliest possible moment.
This should be of no concern (additional info. will be provided later):
- We are ahead of schedule on the roadmap (see docs section on the roadmap)
- The updates v2 provided are enhancements that are inconsequential and not on the roadmap.
- Since v2 is not launching prior to the end of epoch 1, everything is business as usual, all votes that have been decided will be upheld.
Unlock of FATE tokens from Epoch 1:
Unlock will occur as DAO vote decided:
- Starting next Wednesday, December 15, 2021 — unlocked tokens will be released every week, for 18 weeks each Wednesday.
Supply release/price impact will be mitigated by numerous strategies.
The following are solely related to economic theory:
- Increasing emissions (as planned)
- Higher locking % for epoch 2 of 92% locked / 8% unlocked.
Additional info will be released later & votes will be presented asap regarding:
Epoch 2 details:
- Tokenomics of Epoch 2 details will be provided; however:
- The plan was always to increase emissions by 2x. This will not change.
- It is also very important to note that FATExDAO has always sustained extremely high APRs — despite the price of $FATE itself… This will not change.
- State of treasury/FATE token
- Specific strategies (unchanged since launch, but details will be provided: i.e. new pairs et. al.)
Anything that requires a DAO vote will be proposed and voted upon:
(NOTE— JEWEL & LINK LP pairs — have already passed — Jewel launch shortly after the start of epoch 2)